The elevated Zero-Maze is a modification of the Elevated Plus-Maze which incorporates both traditional and novel ethological measures in the analysis of anxiety. The design comprises an elevated circular platform with two opposite enclosed quadrants and two open. This removes any ambiguity in interpretation of time spent on the central square of the traditional “plus” design, and allowing uninterrupted exploration.
- Available for rat or mouse.
- Walls fit solidly in slotted base, but lift off for easy cleaning.
- Grey, non reflective base plate.
- Removable walls and legs mean the maze can be stored flat when not in used.
- Due to the layout of this maze, two cameras are required to automate it using ANY-maze.