The Elevated Plus-Maze is used to assess anxiety-like behavior in laboratory animals The maze exploits the conflict between the innate fear that rodents have of open areas versus their desire to explore novel environments.Open Arms are equipped with a height-adjustable lip to minimize falls. The lip or ledge can be adjusted from 0 to 15mm (see image below).
- Available for rat or mouse
- Height Adjustable Lip to minimize falls.
- Closed arm walls are held solidly in slotted base, but lift off for easy cleaning.
- Grey, non reflective base plate.
- Removable walls and legs mean the maze can be stored flat when not in used.