Minimize heat loss and improve surgical outcomes with Stoelting's Rodent Warmer.
- Easy to use dial control
- Preprogrammed animal temperatures
- Use with or without rectal probe (rectal probe sold seperately)
- Lightweight, small footprint
- Heating pad included (mouse, rat or home cage)
Stoelting's Rodent Warmer can be used as a general warming system or with a rectal probe (sold separately) for more accurate, core temperature monitoring during pre- and post-op surgical procedures.
Pre-Op: Heating pad can be placed underneath an induction chamber to reduce heat loss during anesthetic administration.
During: Place heating pad on a rodent surgery table or stereotaxic instrument to maintain and monitor temperature during surgical procedures. Mouse heating pad designed for use with Stoelting's Just for Mouse (51730) and Just for Mice (51725) Stereotaxic Instrument or Mouse and Neonatal Rat Adaptor (51625). Rat heating pad designed for use with Stoelting's Lab Standard (51600) or New Lab Standard (51500) Stereotaxic Instrument.
Post-Op: Cage heating pads can be placed in the animal's home cage for faster recovery following surgical procedures.
Three Operating Settings
1. Select from pre-programmed animal temperatures
2. Countdown Timer
3. Use with Thermal Rectal Probe