Reinventing the instrument that started it all…
Since 1930, Stoelting has been on the forefront of design and manufacture of reliable polygraph instrumentation. This third generation Computerized Polygraph System (CPS) represents the very latest in state-of-the-art digital technology and innovation.
- Updated high resolution 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion circuitry
- Records up to 12 channels
- Medical grade LEMO and Luer inputs and connectors
- Use either electronic or pneumatic respiration transducer
- Use either Skin Conductance or Skin Resistance
- Cardiograph supports up to 200 mm Hg.
- Plug and Poly via a USB 2.0 connection. No driver installation is required.
- Use with current easy-to-use, powerful, and feature rich CPS software
CPSpro allows you to quickly, easily and accurately measure:
Thoracic Respiration Channels
Records thoracic respiration using either our electronic Pneumotrace II transducer or our Classic Pneumatic Pneumograph
Abdominal Respiration Channels
Records and measures abdominal respiration using either our electronic Pneumotrace II transducer or our Classic Pneumatic Pneumograph
- Blood Pressure—Records relative blood pressure and pulse rate. Cardiograph provides continuous digital display of subject’s pulse rate and cuff pressure, eliminating the need for a pressure gauge on the cardio tubing. Optimal cuff pressure is pressure is between 52 and 62 mm Hg for subject comfort. Range is 0 to 200 mm Hg.
- Finger Cuff—Records blood volume and pulse rate from an occlusive finger cuff. Range is 0 to 200 mm Hg.
- Plethysmograph —Records pulse rate and blood volume changes from the fingertip using a photoelectric sensor.
- Skin Conductance—Records electrodermal activity using a low constant voltage circuit (0.5V)
- Skin Resistance—Records electrodermal activity using a low constant current circuit (2.5µA)
- Aux 1 (Skin Potential)—Records the electrical activities of the sweat glands themselves, with no external voltage applied to the skin
- Activity Monitor—Records subject body movements from an activity sensor pad.
- Voice Marking Channel—Records the exact moment of question onset and offset (examiner), and the moment of answer (subject).
- Aux 2—This channel can be configured to record Pupil diameter, Skin Temperature, EKG, continuous blood pressure, or others.
For more details, contact Polygraph@StoeltingCo.com.