Useful with children with Asperger's Syndrome
Clue Cards help children and teens learn to perceive and understand the “details” of social presentation. An informative instruction booklet offers clear guidelines for using the five card decks. They are a great way to help children develop the habit of noticing and inferring in social situations.
Card decks include:
- Get a Clue—Children find "clues" in 15 social situations, and make inferences
- Faces and Feelings—40 cards to link expressions with associated emotions
- Body Language—Matching photos and captions to explore body language for clues about thoughts and feelings
- The 5 W's—Children analyze 10 social scenes by asking "who-what-where-when-why?"
- In Other Words—Kids learn 30 idioms and 26 proverbs that often pop in social conversation