The Morris Water Maze is a behavioral procedure designed to test spacial memory. The maze has advantages over conventional mazes such as:
- Elimination of local cues such as trace sents
- No fixed escape formula
- Pools are nested in customized carts on swivel casters with wheel brakes.
- Elevated to make the pool more accessible
- Include wheels, which provide convenience in positioning, adjusting and storing the maze.
- Side drains for quick emptying and cleanup
- Include Clear Plexiglas islands for use in Morris Maze applications (Default island 60030)